Thursday 6 March 2014

A Gallager Wedding! AC *****

18759207A Gallager Wedding--AC

Rating: 4.50
Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallager Girls.

In a nut shell: I wasn't overly impressed by this story and I was really sad this THIS IS THE END! How sad is this!?!? It's very sad, very very very.
I spend years in love with Spy school and this ending wasn't what I expected, but it was closure nevertheless.
Thank you Ally C, thank you so much, thank you for completing my life, or at least shaping it.

So, those were my first thoughts. After reading this, I'd say, 1,000 more times, that this still isn't what i expected, but overall, its still great.
The wedding though--whoa. I was a little shocked at the coupling with this, and it is mentioned in UWS and I'm surprisingly happy to see those two together.

As always the writing is great. Its short, and I wanted so much more... but *sobs* so many feelings.
I love everything about the GG books, and this short story shouldn't be read until after United We Spy--but it should be read!! Its an end of an wonderful relationship with the GG and the beginning, or just well, the beginning... (Can's words in If I told you..)

No comments:

Post a Comment