Saturday 5 October 2013

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (GG1)- AC *****

BLOG

Title: I'd tell you I love you, but then i'd have to kill you.

Author: Carter, Ally.

Rating: 4.9/5

Genre: Action/ Romance.

Book Cover: 4/5. (US)

Book cover: 4/5 (UK)

6937524Review in a nut shell: What can I say that's bad about this book? Erm, wheres the rest? That's all. I really loved this book from the moment I read the first book word, to the very last. This book is one of a kind. I would recommend it to anyone.

The characters: I loved these characters. I really did. They're all original, and so life like, I imaged them all, and I heard there voices, they're realistic, too realistic actually I almost tried to find their numbers to ask them why they didn't call me back after we hung out. They're not flawless either, so they're believable.

The plot, is original, its new, its exciting. I loved how the story is told, and I loved how well it all fit together.

This book is so funny, in places I found myself laughing and smiling, I felt so much of a connection to these characters and what place they were all in, I just wanted to jump in to their world and give them all a hug!

Spoilers: Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy- a school for spies. She's a genius who speaks several languages and knows how to kill people!! But when she meets a guy called Josh, and average guy who doesn't know a thing about the spy world, she has to sneak out of school to meet him! Cammie learns that in the end boys are like another mission, and keeping her worlds apart is a very difficult thing to do.

Notes: I am in love with this book, its amazing and on so many levels- recommended- hell yeah!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment